- What is the time commitment?
- Screenplay judges will be asked to commit to reading and evaluating 5 short screenplays, as well as 10 feature screenplays, throughout the course of the submissions period.
- Film judges will be asked to commit to 8 hours of judging.
- Can I submit to the Women in Horror Film Festival if I am a judge?
- No. All of our judges are ineligible to submit a film or screenplay for the submissions period for which they are judging.
- When do submissions open for the 2019 event?
- Our submissions period for our 2019 event will open October 1st.
All other questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest!